Is your dog struggling with a behaviour challenge and do you need a more customised plan?
You’re not alone! 40% of our business is private training. We work with almost all cases. Some we may choose to refer to a trusted colleague who specialises (like a Veterinary Behaviourist, for example) or to a Veterinarian for follow-up to rule out medical causes for concerning behaviour.
We work with dogs of all sizes, ages, and breeds, whether they are from reputable breeders, hobby breeders, rescues, or shelters. We don’t discriminate!
Typical cases include:
- puppy prep & training
- general manners (jumping up, pulling on leash, demand barking)
- new rescue dog assessments
- fears, anxiety, and phobias
- body handling
- reactivity and aggression towards dogs and/or people
- resource guarding (possession aggression)
- dog and baby prep
- dog and child interactions
Don't you need to meet us in-person?
Not necessarily. During the Covid-19 pandemic, Dog Trainers are not considered essential, therefore, in-person training cannot be offered without incurring a large fine. We have worked with thousands of dogs since 2008 and have provided virtual coaching for many years. You might agree that it's often the human that needs the training, as funny as it sounds!
I can coach you wherever you are in the world, using video-conferencing software; I can explain concepts, demonstrate on my dog, observe your dog, give you feedback on your hands-on work, and provide followup documentation with step-by step training plans.
I don't necessarily need to see the behaviour to help you - in fact, more especially with dangerous behaviour (growling, snapping, biting), I certainly do not want to provoke that response in your dog.
If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur.
- Red Adair -
As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, our Virtual Coaching rates are slashed:
$150 - NOW $100+HST
PROMO CODE: COVID50
$75 - NOW $50+HST
PROMO CODE: COVID25
How does it work?
- You register, using the form below - the more information I have in advance, the better!
- I will review your form within 2 working days and provide you with a booking link via email
- You book online, choosing a time that is convenient for you (note the coupon codes above)
- We meet via Zoom (free, user-friendly, easy to install on any device)
- We will have a discussion about your concerns
- I will provide you with effective solutions (along with a demonstration with my own dog if required)
- I will coach you via video if you would like to practice with your dog
- You ask me any questions you might have
- I will follow up with you via email with applicable resources
- You book a follow-up coaching call when you're ready to move onto the next steps
BOOK A ONE-ON-ONE SESSION AND LET'S GET YOU SOME RELIEF!
This form does not auto-save. Complete it all in one sitting and be sure to hit submit so it gets to us!