Taking the Happy Home Alone program is the first time that I actually felt hopeful that my dog and I may one day resolve our separation anxiety issues.
Caryn gave us a solid foundation of skills and resources. She was very supportive and her wonderful sense of humour added some laughter to lighten up the stress of trying to deal with this issue.
Taking the program with a group of people was an invaluable experience because we could commiserate through the tough times and cheer each other on with our wins.
My dog and I started at ground zero, but now I have a plan to help us work towards a day when he can be comfortable at home alone.
Reena & "Shadow"
Here's what's included:
- 4-week intensive program with a Certified Separation Anxiety Trainer (CSAT)
- weekly text and video lessons with closed captioning (released early on Sunday mornings)
- worksheets and downloadables
- transcriptions and audio files (super accessible)
- clear exercises to follow (and I'll help you modify them in our live coaching calls too!)
- daily support in our community (Mon-Fri)
- 4 group coaching calls with Q&A (live on Zoom, recorded for replay)
- an amazing community of people who completely understand you
- an exclusive invitation to our SepAnx Membership (!!!)
- REGISTRATION CLOSES:
SAT SEP 3, 2022 @ 6:59PM ET
(Don't miss out!)
- FACEBOOK GROUP OPENS:
FRI SEP 2, 2022
(Come in and introduce yourself!)
- CLASS STARTS:
SUN SEP 4, 2022 @ 7:00AM ET
(First module is delivered)
- LIVE Coaching Calls:
Tuesdays @ 5:30PM ET
🎉 FRI SEP 30, 2022 🎉
About your instructor, Caryn Liles, CSAT
Caryn speaks from the heart, injecting humour and compassion into all her work. She strives to inspire pet owners and pet professionals to take an active role in learning the language of animals and teaching them appropriate behaviours through humane and science-based training.
With five certifications under her belt, she is a lifelong learner; she earns continuing education credits each year, ensuring that she is up to date with her skills and knowledge. She is certified as a Professional Dog Trainer, a Certified Separation Anxiety Trainer, a Family Paws Parent Educator, a Fear Free Certified Professional, and a Primary TagTeach Instructor.