Has your puppy had their behavioural vaccine?
Dogs who are properly socialised between 8 AND 15 weeks of age are far less likely to exhibit aggressive behaviour, fearful responses, and be surrendered as a result of behaviour problems.
"Exposure" is not socialisation. Socialisation is a process that creates positive associations with new and novel people, dogs, places, objects, textures, sounds, and smells.
You've brought home your bundle of furry joy and it’s hard not to notice the razor-like puppy teeth and the puddles everywhere. The sleep deprivation is teaching you about a whole new level of exhaustion and you’re worried you’re doing everything wrong.
You’re starting to feel that typical overwhelm that all puppy-guardians feel in the early days. Everybody out there is “an expert”, and you’re getting information from all angles and most of it is conflicting. It’s hard to know what’s right and what’s wrong with so much advice on Google, from the breeder, the vet, your friends, people at the park, and your family too.
Wouldn’t it be easier to have a team of professionals guide you through this process, start to finish with consistent information that gives you peace of mind, effective strategies, and tangible success?
THAT'S WHERE WE COME IN.
We are a team of Certified Professional Dog Trainers who have not only raised our own puppies, but who train guardians like you, every day. We have been running the city’s best Early Puppy Socialisation classes since 2008 and your trusted Veterinarian has probably already recommended us to you.
IN THIS PROGRAM, you will:
- Create positive associations with novel items, textures, sounds, people, dogs, so that you can prevent fear and aggression from developing as your puppy grows into an adult dog.
- Teach appropriate behaviours so that your puppy behaves like a polite canine citizen and you can take them many places with you, without embarrassment.
- Prevent problem behaviours like food/bone guarding, picking up dangerous items, jumping on people, barking at dogs, pottying in the house, biting your feet and hands, and ignoring you when you call.
- Build your confidence with dog-dog play as we instructors supervise and narrate off-leash play so that they learn how to play nicely with other dogs.
- Work “smart” at having a dog who is comfortable being handled for things like wet paws, brushing, nail trims, ear cleanings, and basic procedures with your Veterinarian or groomer.
- Learn to really enjoy your puppy and this journey.
Need your questions answered before you make a decision?
Book a FREE 15-minute Discovery Call with me.
I'm happy to answer your questions and get you started off on the right foot.
A full socialisation plan to create
a well-rounded and rock-solid dog
A Puppies A-Z course
LIVE group classes and workshops via video-feed with live coaching
Step-by-step roadmaps for basic
and advanced behaviours
Workshops to train a solid recall, polite walking, nail trims, etc.
Live weekly group coaching call
to answer all your pressing questions in more detail
Access to a VERY active community (not on Facebook!) with like-minded dog-guardians
Discounted private coaching
Members-only pricing on products, private training, webinars, seminars, and other events
Recommended reading list
and many other resources
Interviews with other
Detailed training for typical puppy issues - house-training, crate-training, alone-time, nipping & biting, zoomies and barking, etc.
I'm ready to get started
Join us for daily support and guidance as you raise your puppy, train your dog, and modify challenging behaviours.