Does cutting your dog's nails give you anxiety? Do you ship your dog off to the groomer or vet for nail trims because you lack the confidence to do it yourself? Are you traumatised from that one time you cut the quick?
Listen. If anyone is obsessed with canine nail-care, it's me. I cut Salinger's nails twice a week and file them into perfect little nubs that would make you weep.
Let's save you some cash at the salon and reduce the anxiety both you AND your dog feel around nail-trims. Join me in this self-paced course and by the end, your dog will look like they've had the royal treatment and you'll be proud as a peacock.
Let me help you get there.
- Lifetime access to our FULL Peaceful Pedicures course, full of step-by-step instructions and clear videos
- Our Marker-Based Training course to help you become a more effective and efficient trainer for your dog
- Our Creating a Food-Motivated Dog course in case your dog is a little tough to motivate sometimes
- Product recommendations and recipes and ideas for high-value rewards to use in training
- Positive-reinforcement based training techniques ONLY - #forcefreeforthewin
Ready to get started?