Muzzle training is often associated with bad feelings – “the dog must be aggressive”, people might think. However, muzzles help keep dogs safe!
Yes, they prevent dogs from biting and doing serious damage, but they also prevent dogs from picking up dangerous items off the ground on walks, and from eating poop (coprophagia is a common problem!).
We often use them for nervous or unpredictable dogs in the veterinary and grooming settings if a dog is not conditioned to handling but needs care immediately.
If you're looking to muzzle-train your dog, look no further! This is a brand new course, just released!
- Lifetime access to our FULL Muzzle Training course, full of step-by-step instructions and clear videos
- Our Marker-Based Training course to help you become a more effective and efficient trainer for your dog
- Our Creating a Food-Motivated Dog course in case your dog is a little tough to motivate sometimes
- Product recommendations and recipes and ideas for high-value rewards to use in training
- Positive-reinforcement based training techniques ONLY - #forcefreeforthewin
Ready to get started?