Is your dog's leash reactivity turning YOU into a reactive human?
Stop me if you've heard this one before:
It's mentally and emotionally exhausting to receive conflicting advice from well-intentioned strangers, family, friends, social media groups, the internet, and even professionals.
You're here for a reason.
You've been trying different methods and techniques but nothing seems to be working.
You're tired of being told to be more "Alpha"
You’re ready to take a walk with your dog, armed with the tools and strategies that will make it more manageable and peaceful.
You're excited to make your dog's world a little bigger, rather than smaller.
You're hopeful that you can salvage the relationship with your dog while getting the results you need.
That's why I created
What are you waiting for?
To see if it's "just a phase"?
To shop around?
(You won't find this kind of support and value ANYWHERE.)
You'd rather work with a trainer one-on-one?
(You still can - you just don't have to pay an hourly fee to get the theory and support!)
I've been where you are.
I help people just like you get control of their reactive dog without damaging the relationship.
I can get you from where you are now to a much more peaceful walk.
Premium PLUS program includes
- Everything in the Premium Membership +
- Full Cranky Canine program PLUS Resolving Separation Anxiety in Dogs program
- Intensive training and support via online lessons with video/text
- Worksheets, checklists, and other resources in our regularly updated and robust resource library
- Interviews with other pet professionals (Veterinary Behaviourists, Veterinarians, Canine Nutrition Consultants, Professional Dog Trainers, etc.)
- One 60min private virtual consult with me so that we can customise a plan for you and I can answer specific questions!
- As-needed 15-minute check-in calls with me
- Live group coaching calls via Zoom, plus replays
- Access to our Community - a private forum (NOT on Facebook!) where all the great discussions take place. Here, you and your classmates can share ideas and experiences, laugh, commiserate, and support each other through good days and bad, while still receiving coaching from your team of Trainers.