The Cranky Canine Program at the Centre for Canine Education was an absolute necessity for me and my cranky adopted dog, Sienna.
The most important things the course did for us were that it helped me build my bond with my dog, it taught me how better read her body language, and assured me that I wasn't alone and that there was a community of people and a catalogue of valuable resources that I could continue to refer to in our ongoing learning.
While Sienna has changed dramatically and is much more manageable now, there is always something to work on and we have stayed on as members so that we can keep up with our learning and take advantage of all the excellent modules, and the updates that they continue to make to the modules!
Mostly I'm just happy to know that she is clearly a happier pup than the stressed out girl that arrived at my home in Aug 2020.
Would wholeheartedly recommend TCCE to all dog owners.
Shama & "Sienna"
Here's what's included:
- 4-week intensive program with a 5x Certified Professional Dog Trainer
- weekly text and video lessons with closed captioning (released early on Sunday mornings)
- worksheets and downloadables
- transcriptions and audio files (super accessible)
- clear exercises to follow (and I'll help you modify them in our live coaching calls too!)
- daily support in our community (Mon-Fri)
- 4 group coaching calls with Q&A (live on Zoom, recorded for replay)
- an amazing community of people who completely understand you
- an exclusive invitation to our Cranky Canine Membership (!!!)
- REGISTRATION CLOSES:
SAT OCT 1, 2022 @ 6:59PM ET
(Don't miss out!)
- FACEBOOK GROUP OPENS:
FRI SEP 30, 2022
(Come in and introduce yourself!)
- CLASS STARTS:
SUN OCT 2, 2022 @ 7:00AM ET
(First module is delivered)
- LIVE Coaching Calls:
Tuesdays @ 5:30PM ET
🎉 FRI OCT 28, 2022 🎉
About your instructor, Caryn Liles, CSAT
Caryn speaks from the heart, injecting humour and compassion into all her work. She strives to inspire pet owners and pet professionals to take an active role in learning the language of animals and teaching them appropriate behaviours through humane and science-based training.
With five certifications under her belt, she is a lifelong learner; she earns continuing education credits each year, ensuring that she is up to date with her skills and knowledge. She is certified as a Professional Dog Trainer, a Certified Separation Anxiety Trainer, a Family Paws Parent Educator, a Fear Free Certified Professional, and a Primary TagTeach Instructor.